Episode III: Would Christ Change The Nations Laws For Good? Part 1 of 2

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 | | |



  1. Will Christian Politicians Benefit The Movement of Christ?
  2. What it Means to "Resist" Evil
  3. What The Laws Of Society Actually Reflect
  4. The Root of the Problem
  5. The Flaws of "Mandating" Christianity With Law
  6. The "Bottom-Up" Principles of Christ
  7. The "Top-Down" Approach of the World
  8. Why You Don't See Many Christian Politicians
  9. The Root Cause of an Unhealthy Nation
Jesus Gives Purpose To Our Pains

KCLorelei of Digg Shares Her Story:

"I was once one of those people who had to find out for myself, that my ways weren't working. Oh, I was a church kid. I had accepted Jesus as my Savior at an early age. But He wasn't the Lord of my life for many years. I made many poor choices in my teenage years, that ultimately led to tragic consequences. And I spent a very long time as a prodigal, always running from the truth.

God never forgot about me, though....

If it wasn't for one particular Christian that loved me when I was unlovable, and prayed for me, questioned my run from God....well, I don't like to consider where I'd be today.

I found forgiveness, restoration, comfort, healing, and even the joy of my youth too, because of the one lady that allowed God to love me, through her.

(Of course, there have been many other fine, loving Christian women since that first one that first reached out to me, that have helped guide me and keep me firmly in God's love this time. But I know which one touched my heart first)

I now am preparing to go back out in a specific ministry myself, to comfort others as I have been comforted with the love of Christ.

Me, who once thought I had nothing of any use to offer another person."